Cranberry Butter Sugar Buns. Cranberry Butter is perfect on all kinds of breads and muffins, makes a great spread on sandwiches, and can even be used for roasting. It's all about the butter today. I am an all-butter girl all they way.
Looking for a fantastic brunch item? My Mind Patch: Cranberry Butter Sugar Bun. Miss Yuan Yuan Diary: [Resep] Roti Taiwan (Boiled Dough) dari Kursus BBC. You can cook Cranberry Butter Sugar Buns using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Butter Sugar Buns
- It’s 1 of . Water roux.
- Prepare 3 g of bread flour.
- Prepare 2 g of glutinous rice flour.
- It’s 25 g of water.
- Prepare 2 of . Bread.
- You need 200 g of bread flour.
- You need 10 g of cake flour.
- It’s 7 g of full cream milk powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 90 g of cold water.
- It’s 20 g of oil.
- Prepare 35 g of sugar.
- It’s 3 of . Fillings.
- It’s 30 g of dried cranberry.
- Prepare 4 of . Topping.
- You need 50 g of cold butter.
- You need 30 g of icing sugar.
The Chinese traditionally uses this method to make buns with soft, cottony texture. However, milk bread is developed by the Japanese and hence, sometimes it is also known as. Sugar buns are a stunning morning treat, with layers of rich, flaky puff pastry dough swirled with a fragrant sugar mixture and coated in warm butter and sparkling sugar. Consider them the ideal pastry for a fast-and-fancy breakfast treat.
Cranberry Butter Sugar Buns instructions
- Water roux: in a pot, mix 3g bread flour with 2g glutinous rice flour Pour water into the flour mixture and blend well. Stir the content over low heat till the content reaches about 65℃, or till thickens into a glossy translucent water roux. Cover with cling wrap, and cool down before use. Set aside..
- In the mixing bowl of a standing mixer, add dry ingredients followed by the wet ingredients. Knead at Slow speed to mix all the ingredients together. Increase to the medium Speed and knead for about 3 minutes. Cover and let the dough rest for about 30 minutes. Knead at Medium speed for about 12 to 15 minutes, or till reaching window pane stage. Transfer the dough to a big mixing bowl greased with a little oil. Cover with a lid and let it proof for double in size..
- Invert out the dough onto a well floured work top. Deflate the dough and divide it into 8 equal portions. Shape the individual dough into balls, cover with a lid, and let them rest for about 15 minutes..
- Take a dough and roll out into a flat dough of about 0.5cm thick. Add some cranberry bits to both ends of the dough. Roll both the shorter ends toward to center. Pinch to seal & Shape into a short roll dough..
- Arrange the shaped dough on a baking tray lined with a parchment payper. Keep the shaped dough in a cold oven to undergo second proofing till the dough double in size..
- While waiting for the dough to proof, cut the cold butter into strips, and store in the fridge till needed..
- Transfer the shaped dough out of oven, and start to preheat the oven to 200℃ for about 10 minutes. Dust some bread flour over the top of the shaped dough. Use a razor blade to cut a series of shallow slits along the longer edge of the dough.Cut a deeper slit along the centre line of the shaped dough. Place the cut cold butter along the deeper slit, and dust a thick layer of icing sugar over..
- Bake at 200℃ for 5 minutes, reduce the temperature to 180℃ and bake for about 12 minutes, or till the buns turn golden. Transfer the buns to cool down over a wire rack..
- Best served warm..
They are the easiest way to bring a warm, sugary confection to. This cranberry butter jewel of a fruit spread is not really a butter (no dairy at all). And it is not really a curd (no eggs in here either) so it is tricky Simple ingredients of cranberries, sugar, and a small bit of liquid which in this case is fresh orange juice with a bit of added water all hang out together for ten. Buttery and soft, these sugar buns will charm you with its sugary top and its delicate crumbs. With the sweetness from sugar and richness from the butter, these are straight delicious.