Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken. These Crockpot Cranberry Chicken breasts are such a simple way to capture the flavors of Fall, and can make the perfect addition to your holiday meals! The combination of cranberry and Catalina dressing creates an unexpected sauce that is seriously addicting. Submitted by: Tara Chaput aka The Foodie And The Family.
This Crock Pot Orange Chicken is super simple to prepare, and it tastes so much better than takeout. I love crockpot meals, so nice having supper ready at the end of the day! And this orange chicken looks like a fantastic meal! You can cook Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken
- You need 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
- Prepare 1 can of cranberry sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1 envelope of Lipton recipe secrets(dry onion soup mix).
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves).
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced thin.
- You need 1/2 pound of baby carrots.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Adobo.
This easy to prepare recipe is sweet and tangy and full of warm winter spices. Serve as a side with roasted turkey, chicken or other meat. Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken is an easy dinner recipe. The taste of the moist chicken is out of this world!
Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken step by step
- Rinse your chicken thighs in cold water and pat dry with paper towels, then place on top of large baking sheet…….
- Generously sprinkle both sides of thighs with black pepper and adobo……
- Set your oven to BROIL and broil thighs until golden, then place thighs into your crockpot…..
- Combine cranberry sauce, orange juice, Lipton recipe secret envelope, some black pepper, fresh minced garlic and a sprinkle of adobo in a bowl……Mix well…..It’s ok if a few lumps of cranberry sauce remain !!! 🙂.
- Pour cranberry sauce mixture over chicken thighs in crockpot…….
- Add onions and baby carrots to crockpot……Stir gently……..
- Cook on low for 6 hours………
- Serve with some veggies or mashed potatoes and enjoy 😉!.
The cranberry and orange juice combines to make such a delightful sauce. This is also a naturally gluten free meal! Cranberry Orange Chicken is the perfect, one pan, seasonal meal made with juicy, tart cranberries and fresh orange juice and zest. It tastes amazingly good with a sweet and savory kick to it. I highly recommend you try two of my most popular recipes: Instant Pot Orange Chicken and this Slow.