Peach Bourbon Salmon w/ Cranberry Cous cous and Vegetable Medley. A festive cous cous salad, great for feeding a crowd. Melt butter in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Place salmon fillets on top of brown sugar mixture.
Sprinkle with the goat cheese and gently fold them into the salad. Indian Spiced Lamb served w/ Cranberry Cous Cous & Deconstructed Vegetable Tian – Picture of LiveArt Bistro, Port of Spain. Same Series: Salmon with Cous Cous, Broccoli and Lime. You can cook Peach Bourbon Salmon w/ Cranberry Cous cous and Vegetable Medley using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peach Bourbon Salmon w/ Cranberry Cous cous and Vegetable Medley
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s of Put 3c sugar in a sauce pan.
- You need of Add White Vinegar until about an in above the sugar.
- Prepare of Add 1/2c Soy sauce and simmer until sugar is dissoved.
- You need of Add 1c of Four Roses Bourbon.
- You need of Couscous.
- You need of Pour 2c of couscous in a large bowl.
- Prepare of Add 1/2c of cranberries, 2cloves of garlic, 1/2c of scallions.
- You need of Add 5c of boiling water and 2T of butter.
- You need of Let sit for about 15 min or until completely absorbed.
- Prepare of Add s&p to taste,.
- It’s of Vegetable Medley.
- It’s of Julianne 1 red pepper, 1 green pepper and 1 onion.
- Prepare of In a hot saute pan add 1T of olive oil and 1clove of garlic.
- It’s of Add peppers and onions when garlic is translucent.
- Prepare of Add 1/3c of white wine and reduce.
- Prepare to taste of Add s&p.
Baked salmon Kuskus with Salmon Grilled salmon grilled salmon coated in sesame salad with bulgur and vegetables Salmon fillet with basmati rice Couscous salad with smoked salmon Fried salmon with couscous. Roasting vegetables like broccoli, green beans and Brussels sprouts is a great way to serve them, and almost any veggie combo works. These are absolutely wonderful and easy to prepare with salmon on the side. The combination of sweetness from the butternut squash and honey paired perfectly with the tart and juicy cranberries is a I had almost exactly this dish at a Bonefish Grill last week.
Peach Bourbon Salmon w/ Cranberry Cous cous and Vegetable Medley step by step
- Cook salmon to medium rare..
- Add bourbon sauce in a saute pan with 4 or five peaches and let boil and thicken..
- Add salmon to the pan and finish salmon..
- Plate over desired starch and veg..
It was a "fall menu" special that was just described as "fall vegetable medley" served with the. Topping mixed vegetables with this creamy sauce makes them irresistible to even the most finicky eater! Season to taste (we like cracked black pepper). This Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon Recipe is an easy weeknight dinner idea that will have everyone coming back for seconds! Pan seared salmon that's crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and smothered in a sweet and tangy brown sugar glaze.