Cranberry Chicken. Get Instant Access to Cranberry Chicken Recipe. View the Original Recipes Available Online. Based on Thousands of User Reviews Stir the onion soup mix, cranberry sauce, and French dressing together in a bowl until well blended.
Add cranberry sauce and barbecue sauce; mix well. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the baking dish and pour the cranberry mixture over the chicken. Sprinkle a little fresh rosemary and dried cranberries over the chicken, if desired. You can cook Cranberry Chicken using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Chicken
- It’s 8 of chicken thighs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 can of whole berry cranberry sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of siracha sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of coarse ground mustard.
Stir together the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, mustard powder, and cranberry sauce in a bowl. Remove the chicken from the oven, and scoop the cooked onions into the cranberry mixture. Spoon the mixture over the chicken thighs, and return to the oven. It is fast easy and delicious.
Cranberry Chicken step by step
- Prep chicken by removing any excess skin or fat. Season with the salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. Heat oil in skillet to brown the chicken. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Once chicken is browned on both sides. Mix the cranberry sauce, siracha and mustard. Sprinkle the thyme over the chicken. Then spoon the cranberry mixture over each chicken piece. Place in oven to finish cooking got 15-20 minutes depending on the chicken pieces you used..
- About half way thru baking pull out to spread the sauce out over each piece to cover. Put back in to finish. Serve with whatever sides you like or have on hand. Why not thanksgiving anytime? Enjoy.
Rinse chicken with cold water; pat dry. Sprinkle soup mix evenly over chicken. Stir cranberry sauce, and spoon over chicken; top evenly with dressing. What to serve with cranberry baked chicken breasts: This dish pairs nicely with just about any vegetable and starch. Try our cranberry chicken recipe to revive your faith in poultry.