Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. Easy soft and chewy oatmeal cookies packed with white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. These Cranberry Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are fluffy, chewy and full of delicious mix-ins. Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies with Cranberries.
These cranberry oatmeal chocolate chip cookies – with these easy sugar cookies and caramelized apple oatmeal. Baked up some Double Chocolate Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies(this recipe with chocolate chips and cocoa powder in the mix) and some Pistachio I made cookies very similar to this yesterday. They were small chocolate chip oatmeal cookies with raisins and dates. You can cook Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies
- You need 2 sticks of soft butter.
- It’s 1 of &1/2 cups packed dark brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of &1/2 teaspoons good vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 cups flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- It’s 1 cup of semi sweet or dark chocolate chips.
We are not even close to. Fold in the oatmeal, dried cranberries and white chocolate chips- making sure that all ingredients are uniformly distributed. These chocolate chip cranberry oatmeal cookies are a great way to start if you are afraid of baking. With the holidays coming up I want to get you more.
Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy..
- Add eggs and vanilla..
- Sift in flour,salt,and baking soda..
- Stir in cranberries,oatmeal and chocolate chips..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes depending on size of your cookie scoop. Let cool a minute on the baking sheet to set the bottom and then move to a wire rack to cool..
Dotted with cranberries, orange zest and vanilla chips, these cookies are so colorful and fun to eat. They look lovely on a dessert tray and would be a great addition to your Christmas cookie lineup. —Pat Habiger, Spearville, Kansas. Add the oats, cranberries and chocolate chunks. Mix until just incorporated (dough will be stiff). Chewy oatmeal cookies full of fresh fruit & melty chocolate chunks.