Turkey, Bacon, Cranberry, Avocado Sandwich. Turkey SandwichSpend with Pennies. cranberry sauce, mayonnaise, provolone, wheat bread, deli turkey. This is a video demonstration on How to MakeTurkey Bacon and Avocado Grilled Cheese Sandwich The complete recipe can be found at. Make lunch less boring with this turkey bacon club sandwich filled with creamy avocado and a garlic aioli.
Turkey Bacon Avocado Sandwich is grilled until golden and gooey loaded with fresh basil, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese on hearty artisan Grilled turkey & brie sandwich with cranberry/apricot sauce. I think any homemade cranberry sauce would be good with Thanksgiving leftovers. This is no ordinary lunch sandwich – with avocado, tomato, cheese, crispy bacon, turkey, cranberry sauce and lettuce, it's a layered sandwich masterpiece! You can cook Turkey, Bacon, Cranberry, Avocado Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey, Bacon, Cranberry, Avocado Sandwich
- It’s 4-6 slices of your favorite Turkey (I used smoked Turkey).
- You need 1 of small sweet tomato.
- It’s 1 slice of pepper jack cheese.
- You need 1/2 of Avocado sliced.
- Prepare 2 slices of bacon.
- Prepare of Cranberry sauce for spread.
- Prepare 2 slices of bread (I use Oroweat Original Health Nut).
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Place the other two buttered bread slices, facing down, over bacon. Divide avocado, cheese, tomato and lettuce leaves over top of turkey and. The avocado gives it a nice creaminess. Uses deli sliced turkey and pre-cooked bacon, so it's ready in no time.
Turkey, Bacon, Cranberry, Avocado Sandwich instructions
- Cook bacon cut into half so there are four small slices. Eat one small slice and put other 3 aside..
- Slice tomato and avocado. Toast bread.
- Spread cranberry sauce on toasted bread then place all ingredients on bread. Add your favorite chips and a pickle!! Enjoy.
The avocado gives it a nice creaminess. Turkey bacon is a meat prepared from chopped, formed, cured, and smoked turkey, which is commonly marketed as a low-fat alternative to pork bacon. Mash the avocado with the lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Try this Turkey Bacon Avocado Sandwich recipe, or contribute your own. When Casey and I were first dating we used to get a burrito at Whole Foods that was called an American Wrap.