Cranberry Sauce. Classic, easy and delicious homemade Thanksgiving cranberry sauce! Here's how to make cranberry sauce from scratch. Remove from heat and place sauce in a bowl.
Its tangy-sweet flavor cuts the richness of turkey and stuffing, its crimson color brightens an otherwise beige meal. Whether you adore it or ignore it. I know it's a bold claim, but seriously, there are no. You can have Cranberry Sauce using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Sauce
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 12 oz. of fresh or frozen cranberries.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 of squeezed oranges, about 1 cup.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Though some people harbor a soft spot for the canned stuff, we think the best cranberry sauce is a different beast. How do I make homemade cranberry sauce? All you have to do is combine cranberries, water, and sugar in a saucepan and cook down the cranberries. Cranberry Sauce is the perfect complement to every turkey dinner.
Cranberry Sauce instructions
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Add cranberries, sugar, orange juice and salt.
- Lower the temperature to medium/low and cook with covered pan until it boils for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Raise the temperature to medium/high and cook it for 8 minutes stirring continuously so that it does not stick or burn.
- Or until it takes a semi-thick consistency.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
Nothing is more satisfying than the flavor Traditionally, cranberry sauce goes with the Thanksgiving turkey, but even chicken, goose. Making your own cranberry sauce from scratch is so easy, and you can make it days ahead. I can't have a good Thanksgiving or Christmas without an incredible homemade Cranberry Sauce recipe! Find your new favorite cranberry sauce recipe with classic takes (and twists) on this must-have Tyler's cranberry sauce is quick and simple. Just simmer fresh cranberries, sugar, orange zest and.