Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken. This time of year canned cranberry sauce is on sale at just about every grocery store in preparation for the holidays. Crock Pot Cranberry Chicken is an easy recipe. Just throw all the ingredients in the crockpot and in a few hours you have a great way to serve chicken!
These Crock Pot Cranberry Meatballs take only a few minutes of prep and have a delicious sweet and tangy taste with a little bit of spice. Just about every southern Holiday Party I've gone to has had a crock pot full of party meatballs. And there's always a swarm of people huddled around them. You can cook Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of dried, unsweetened cranberries.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of each salt, pepper, thyme.
- You need 1 can of cranberry sauce (or use 2 cups of my recipe).
- It’s 1 cup of BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's original).
- Prepare 1-2 Tbs of hot sauce.
View top rated Chicken crock pot cranberry sauce recipes with ratings and reviews. Combine cranberry sauce, marmalade, and chicken broth over medium heat in the skillet used to cook the meatballs. If you're going to finish them in a crock pot add a little extra broth or stock (or I would think orange juice would work too) and keep an eye on them because the glaze WILL thicken Read. Crockpot Cranberry Chicken Recipe! by thefrugalgirlsrecipes.
Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken instructions
- Put chicken, onion, cranberries and garlic in Crock pot.
- In bowl, mix all other ingredients.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low 6-7 hours (4-5 on high).
- Serve with a fresh green salad and quinoa with toasted almonds and cranberries.
Seared Turkey Cutlets with Cranberry—Caramelized Onion Salsa. The cranberry sauce gets it richness and flavor from the turkey drippings as well as Chambord and orange juice for a unique sauce that pairs perfectly with the turkey. After you remove the turkey from the Crock Pot to allow the meat to rest, you can process the cranberry sauce. In a separate bowl mix cranberry sauce, OJ and dry onion soup mix together. Crock Pot Cranberry Chicken is an easy recipe.