Spinach Artichoke Dip. I've tried a few Spinach and Artichoke dips from this site and I've loved them all but this is BY FAR my favorite! This is the best Artichoke and Spinach Dip in the world! This dip is deliciously rich and creamy, perfectly cheesy, brimming with spinach and artichokes and it's always a crowd favorite!
A creamy cheesy base loaded with spinach, a bit of garlic and of course marinated artichokes. Spinach Artichoke Dip is irresistibly creamy and loaded with spinach and artichokes. This is our go to dip for parties. You can have Spinach Artichoke Dip using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Artichoke Dip
- It’s 8 oz of Softened Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 can of Artichokes, drained and chopped.
- Prepare 1 box of Frozen spinach, thawed, microwaved and drained.
- It’s 4 clove of Garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 of onion, chopped.
- You need dash of Red pepper flakes.
- You need dash of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of A palmful of real crumbled bacon.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated monterrey jack cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of pad of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise, not miracle whip..
Spinach artichoke is sort of the dip to end all dips, and we come back to this recipe over and over again when we need our creamy, cheesy fix. This delicious Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe is quick and easy to make on the stovetop (or bake in the oven) Searching for a hot spinach artichoke dip recipe that's guaranteed to be the hit of the party? The ultimate baked spinach artichoke dip for any happy hour or party. It's creamy, comforting, and totally crowd-pleasing.
Spinach Artichoke Dip instructions
- Microwave and drain spinach. Make sure to ring out spinach. Preheat oven to 350..
- Chop onion and garlic, sautee in olive oil and a pad of butter, add a dash of red pepper flakes. Cook until onions are soft. Let cool..
- Soften cream cheese and mix in spinach.
- Cut up artichoke hearts and add into cream cheese mixture.
- Add onion mixture, both cheeses, bacon, mayo into cream cheese mixture..
- Butter a small casserole dish and add all the mixture into the dish. Bake at 350 for 20 mins. Top with leftover cheese and bake for another 5 mins until cheese is melted..
- Eat with your favorite corn chips..
How To Make the Very Best Spinach-Artichoke Dip. This is the Best & Easiest Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip! Spinach Artichoke Dip is always a huge hit! Warm, soft and creamy, with a little extra flavour than most, your This Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe is beautiful served warm or at room temperature. There's a reason this warm, cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip is so popular: it's DELICIOUS!