Pistachio cranberries biscotti. In a large bowl, mix together oil and sugar until well blended. Mix in the vanilla and almond extracts, then beat in the eggs. Combine flour, salt, and baking powder; gradually stir into egg mixture.
In a small bowl, beat sugar and oil until blended. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to sugar mixture and mix well (dough will be stiff). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. You can have Pistachio cranberries biscotti using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pistachio cranberries biscotti
- You need 1/2 cup of raw pistachios.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cranberries.
- You need 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
This cranberry-pistachio biscotti is crunchy and perfect for dipping into coffee or tea. These twice-baked Italian-style cookies have flavorful cranberries and pistachios in them and finished with a sprinkling of sanding sugar. Cranberry-Pistachio Biscotti is crunchy and perfect for dipping into coffee. Place cranberries in a small bowl; sprinkle with orange juice.
Pistachio cranberries biscotti instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay the pistachios on a cookie sheet in a single layer. Bake for 10 minutes or until the nuts are lightly toasted. Remove from the oven..
- In an electric mixer, beat the butter until light and fluffy. With the mixer running gradually add the eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract; mix until creamed. Add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix dough until smooth. Using a wooden spoon, mix in the pistachios and cranberries until evenly distributed..
- Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and cut in half. Roll each half into a log, each 12 inches long by 1-inch high. Place the logs on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 35 minutes or until the bottom are lightly brown. Let the logs cool for 5 minutes and then place on a cutting board, slice each log on and diagonal into 12 1-inch thick pieces. Put the cookies back on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Turn the cookies over and bake the other side for another 10 minute.
- Store cookies in an airtight container..
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. A few other favorites are Chocolate Pistachio Biscotti, Pumpkin Hazelnut White Chocolate Biscotti and Chocolate Chocolate Chip Biscotti. My husband always brings up the Chocolate Pistachio Biscotti I posted last year. I try not to make those too often because the two of us have no self-control when I bake them (so good!).