Leftover Turkey Slider with Cranberry Coleslaw. These Turkey Sliders are SO INCREDIBLE, I was eating the smothered turkey out of the pan! They are smothered in an intoxicating Chipotle Cranberry I was eating the leftover Slaw as a salad the next day because its just so undeniably delicious. The light slaw is a tossing of angel hair coleslaw.
How To Make Leftover Turkey Sliders. Start off by grabbing all of the leftovers, plus a package of Sweet Hawaiian rolls, cheese, butter, and seasonings. These cheesy, cranberry, turkey sliders are perfect for a quick lunch the day after Thanksgiving! You can cook Leftover Turkey Slider with Cranberry Coleslaw using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover Turkey Slider with Cranberry Coleslaw
- It’s of Slider (small) buns.
- You need of Left over Turkey (roasted or fried).
- Prepare of Chipotle mayo.
- Prepare 1 pkg of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 cup of whole Berry Cranberry sauce (left over).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of orange juice.
- It’s 3/4-1 cup of mayo.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
I had some leftover turkey from this Easy Roasted Turkey I had made a few days prior, so I was looking for ways to use it up. I was excited about the idea of these sliders so I grabbed some thick carved deli turkey at the store the next day and assembled the sliders with the cranberries, Havarti. Learn how to make your Thanksgiving leftovers into these amazing Leftover Turkey Cranberry Sliders with Asiago Cheese that are sure to please! One of my favorite things about Thanksgiving is all the leftovers.
Leftover Turkey Slider with Cranberry Coleslaw instructions
- Mix together Cranberry sauce, Mayo, orange juice and salt & pepper..
- Stir into the shredded cabbage. Adjust seasoning if needed..
- Assemble sandwich. Small bun, chipotle mayo, turkey and Cranberry Coleslaw. Enjoy your leftovers..
It's true I love any kind of leftover food, but Thanksgiving leftovers are definitely some. Coleslaw can round out a meal as a side dish or complete a sandwich as a topping. Complete Your Meal or Sandwich With Tangy, Versatile Coleslaw. These Turkey Cranberry Sliders fit the bill perfectly. Not only do they use up leftover turkey and cranberry sauce, but they are filling and taste amazing!