Cranberry Dark Chocolate Muffins. Find Deals on Dark Chocolate Cranberry in Chocolate on Amazon. Find The Best Deals For Dark Chocolate Cranberry. Compare Prices Online And Save Today!
Sprinkle the top of the batter generously with sparkling sugar. These Cranberry Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Muffins are no different! Before we lose the ability to buy fresh cranberries I needed to squeeze in one more recipe for you! You can cook Cranberry Dark Chocolate Muffins using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Dark Chocolate Muffins
- It’s 1/3 cup (80 ml) of coconut oil, melted.
- It’s 1/3 cup (80 ml) of beet sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of stevia.
- You need 2 of eggs, room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup (240 ml) of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup (120 ml) of cacao powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of flax meal.
- It’s 11/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup (240 ml) of warm milk.
- Prepare 2-4 Tbsp of hot water.
- It’s 1/2 cup (120 ml) of fresh cranberries, halved.
- You need 1/4 cup (60 ml) of dark chocolate, chunks.
I have been sitting on these for awhile so I figured it was time to share them! Finally, stir in the cranberries and dark chocolate chips. How To Make Sweet Potato Cranberry-Dark Chocolate Muffins. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg; In another bowl combine egg, sweet potatoes and butter and stir them into dry ingredients.
Cranberry Dark Chocolate Muffins instructions
- Grease your muffin tin..
- Place coconut oil, sugar and stevia in a mixing bowl. Mix well..
- I used beet sugar and stevia for sweetener, but you can substitute 1/2 cup regular sugar..
- Add eggs and combine well..
- Add flour, cacao powder, flax meal and baking powder. Combine well..
- Preheat your oven 340°/170°..
- Add milk and mix well. Add hot water one table spoon at a time if needed. It should be a little thinner consistency than pancake batter..
- Add chocolate and cranberries. Combine well..
- I used this chocolate this time. I love dark chocolate! But you can use your favourite choco chips/chunks..
- Spoon the batter into your muffin tin..
- Bake about 30 mins. Let them cool 10 mins before removing from the tin..
- Enjoy them warm or at room temperature!.
Fold in cranberries, dark chocolate and pecans. Depending on availability, blueberries or blackberries are a good substitute. You can even try strawberries, and substitute the dark chocolate with Belgian white chocolate for a more refined taste. Serve cranberry and dark chocolate muffins with tea or coffee, or simply enjoy as a divine treat after dinner. Cranberry Dark Chocolate Muffins I like eating sweet ginger bread this time of year, but I also miss Japanese flavours.