Cranberry Sausage Stuffing. Cranberry Sausage Stuffing is every festive flavor of Thanksgiving baked into one savory, sweet and very satisfying dish. Enhance savory, sausage stuffing by stirring in colorful, tart cranberries. MORE+ LESS Add sausage mixture, sage and cranberries to baking dish; mix lightly with bread cubes.
If stuffing is your favorite part of the Thanksgiving meal, you will just love these little Sausage Stuffing Bites with Cranberry Dipping Sauce recipe. Semolina Bread-Apple Stuffing With Dried Cranberries and Apricots. Get the top-rated recipe for Cranberry, Sausage, and Apple Stuffing at http Watch how to make Thanksgiving stuffing with sweet Italian sausage, tart green apples, and dried cranberries. You can cook Cranberry Sausage Stuffing using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Sausage Stuffing
- It’s 1 of large sourdough round.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of celery stalks chopped.
- You need 1 Cup of dried cranberries (craisins).
- You need 1 pound of pork sausage.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of butter melted.
- It’s 2 Cups of turkey or chicken broth.
- You need of If you like nuts, add 1 Cup chopped pecans OR walnuts.
This Cranberry Apple Sausage Stuffing starts off with sauteing the onions in browned butter to give it a rich depth of flavor. This Cornbread Stuffing (Dressing) is loaded with nutty cornbread, juicy sausage, dried cranberries, apples and pecans for the BEST Cornbread Sausage Stuffing of your life!. Stuffing with apples and cranberries has all the flavor of traditional Thanksgiving stuffing or This stuffed acorn squash is reminiscent of my roasted butternut sausage and cranberry stuffing, except. Sausage, Apple and Cranberry Cornbread Stuffing.
Cranberry Sausage Stuffing instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Put stuffing in covered casserole dish and bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees, OR….
- Put stuffing in turkey and bake according to stuffed turkey instructions, OR.
- Put stuffing in covered casserole dish and refrigerate until the following day. Then bake in covered dish for 40 minutes or stuff turkey and bake according to stuffed turkey instructions..
This fragrant and delicious stuffing is one of my all-time favorite comfort foods, and a must for our Thanksgiving. Try our turkey sausage puffs with stuffing and cranberry. This is an easy canapé recipe to serve at Christmas. Stir sausage with drippings into stuffing. Spoon into baking dish; cover with foil.