Crockpot Cranberry Pork Roast. Crock-Pot Cranberry & Orange Glazed Pork Roast Recipe. Heat large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Crock Pot Pork Roast with Cranberries.
I just wish I had more time to experiment with them. I made a dinner this week that was too easy and yummy not to share: Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Roast. With only four ingredients, this slow cooker cranberry pork roast recipe is something that anyone can make. You can cook Crockpot Cranberry Pork Roast using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cranberry Pork Roast
- It’s 2.5 lb of bone-in pork shoulder (sometimes called pork butt).
- Prepare 15 oz of can whole berry cranberry sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dried minced onions.
Simply combine the ingredients and let your slow cooker do all of the work for you. Pork loin, cranberry sauce, brown sugar, prepared mustard, cornstarch, water. Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add the roast (cut in half) and brown on all sides.
Crockpot Cranberry Pork Roast step by step
- Spray crockpot with non-stick cooking spray and put roast in..
- Pour other ingredients over roast..
- Cook on low for about 6 hours or until roast shreds easily with a fork..
Place browned pork roast into your crockpot. Very simple crockpot pork roast in a sweet gravy. When I made this roast I left out the cloves as cloves can become so strong. Also I thought I had cranberry juice but it turned out I had apple/raspberry juice so I used that instead. I didn't thicken the sauce on the stove from a time factor.