Oatmeal Cranberry Pumpkin Cookies. I wanted my pumpkin oatmeal cookies to have a rich, tender texture without tasting cakey. Now I've explained to you before what an egg's purpose is in Instead of dried cranberries I used fresh, halved berries and really like the tangy flavor that they add. A lot of recommendations that I read else where.
Beat in the pumpkin, egg and vanilla. Combine the all-purpose flour, oats, whole. These easy to make pumpkin oatmeal cookies are chewy, nutty and delicious. You can have Oatmeal Cranberry Pumpkin Cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cranberry Pumpkin Cookies
- You need 2 cups of rolled old fashioned oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of or more maple syrup or honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of pumpkin purée from fresh pumpkin.
- You need 1 cup of reduced sugar cranberries.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 of tspground cloves/ ground them.
- You need 1 tsp of shredded nutmeg.
- You need 1 package of cinnamon spice instant oatmeal (or 1/2 cup old fashioned oats).
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sunflower seeds.
- You need 1 tbs of ground flax seed.
- You need 2 of eggs / beaten.
Works well with a variety of flour types, including gluten free flour blends. The biggest problem with these cookies is that I want to eat the entire batch! These cookies were even a hit with the boys, who normally aren't big on. I was craving some oatmeal raisin cookies the other day when it hit me that pumpkin would probably taste pretty freaking good in an oatmeal cookie.
Oatmeal Cranberry Pumpkin Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees. Peel fresh pumpkin/ core the seeds out, cut into cubes, transfer in a medium pot steam until they are very soft. Do not put pumpkins in the water.they will be very watery. After you purée them..
- Arrange your spices. Grade them, mush dry cloves add in to a mixing bowl with other spices and oatmeal, cranberry, dates, both seeds,.
- Beat eggs, add into the bowl..
- Finally honey and coconut oil will go to the bowl. Combine very good..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spoon the batter into the baking sheet. Pat them down into flattened circles The cookies won't spread during baking,.
- Bake them in the oven about 20 minutes..
- When their browned on the surface they must be ready to be taken out.
- Soft nutritious cookies..
- Give your kid a cookie in the morning, better than a bowl of cereal.This recipe will make 12 large cookies.
Then it hit me that I have some leftover dried cranberries in my pantry, so there was no reason to buy raisins when pumpkin and cranberries are. These cookies have all of my favorite ingredients-pumpkin, oatmeal, Fall spices, dried cranberries, and chocolate chips. Of course I love these cookies right out of the oven, who doesn't like a freshly baked cookie? But my favorite way to enjoy these cookies is right out of the freezer. Soft, chewy, pumpkin-oatmeal breakfast cookies, loaded with pecans and dried cranberries!