Medjool Date-Cranberry Spelt Scone. The flavors in these Medjool Date and Orange Scones immediately make me think of fall and winter. They are festive with cloves and cinnamon, and citrus fruits are just about to come into full season. These Medjool Date and Orange Scones are soft, buttery and full of autumn spices.
Add cranberries and Medjool dates and stir to combine. This mouthwatering homemade cranberry shortbread cookie recipe takes minutes to make and has a rich but simple flavor. These are the best blueberry scones I've ever had! You can cook Medjool Date-Cranberry Spelt Scone using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Medjool Date-Cranberry Spelt Scone
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Organic Spelt flour.
- You need 1.5 Tsp of Organic Turbinado sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Can of Organic Full Fat Coconut Milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 Cup of coconut flakes.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped Medjoor date mixed with dried cranberries in 2 to1 ratio.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Raw apple cider vinegar.
Buttery and moist, each bite is packed with juicy blueberries and sweet vanilla icing. The Majhūl date also known as Medjool, Medjoul, or Majhool, is a large, sweet cultivated variety of date (Phoenix dactylifera) from the Tafilalt region of Morocco, also grown in the United States, Israel, Iran, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Jordan, Palestine. Easy cranberry scone recipe with lots of tips for making them perfectly tender flaky. How to make perfectly light and flaky scones packed with dried cranberries and orange zest.
Medjool Date-Cranberry Spelt Scone step by step
- Blend 1/4 cup coconut flakes into flour, but do not over blend.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl, including spelt flour, coconut flour, sugar, salt and dried berries, baking powder..
- Add 1 Tsp vinegar into half can of coconut milk. Stir to mix and pour the mixture into dry ingredients bowl..
- Gently work with the dough until all things Incorporated well. Do not over mix. Pad down the dough and cut into small wedge-shaped scones..
- Pre-heat oven to 425F. Grease a baking pan with oil or butter. Lay scones on the baking pan monolayer and separate from each other..
- Bake 15 minutes and serve hot..
Jump to the Cranberry Scones Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. Cranberry Spelt Scones. by: Yossy Arefi. Transfer the wedges to the baking sheet, brush each one with a bit of heavy cream and sprinkle with granulated sugar. Exceptionally large, sweet Medjool dates are considered the king of dates. Add dates and walnuts, to taste, ensuring that they're evenly dispersed.