Apple Cranberry Cole Slaw. This Cranberry, Almond and Apple Coleslaw recipe has a mild flavor to it, but if you'd like a more pronounced flavor you can definitely add in a tablespoon or two of Dijon mustard to the dressing. Serve our Apple-Cranberry Coleslaw at your tailgate with your favorite fried chicken recipe. It also makes a great side to bring to a potluck because its flavors can easily meld with a number of dishes.
Cranberry Apple Slaw is a perfect side dish to serve and can be made in. Coleslaw is great, but everyone's so used to the same old recipe, that there never seems to be anything new or exciting about it.until now. Kick coleslaw up a notch with this Creamy Apple-Cranberry Coleslaw recipe. You can cook Apple Cranberry Cole Slaw using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Cranberry Cole Slaw
- Prepare of Dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 2 Tbs of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raw honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s to taste of S&P.
- You need of Salad.
- You need 1 bag of cole slaw mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 1 cup of sliced almonds.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped green onion.
- It’s 2 of granny smith apples, diced.
The fruity combination gives this Creamy Apple-Cranberry Coleslaw great texture. CRANBERRY APPLE COLESLAW – This recipe combines sweet, tangy and tart flavors making the BEST coleslaw! Even better, it's a cinch to make with only four ingredients, thrown together in minutes. Take your coleslaw to a whole new level with sweet, tangy cranberries and crunchy pecans.
Apple Cranberry Cole Slaw step by step
- In large bowl, whisk dressing ingredients. Add salad ingredients and mix thoroughly..
- Refrigerate over night, adjust seasoning to taste and serve..
Mix in an apple and some savory, green onions then toss them all in a creamy dressing for a dish that will be a. Apple cranberry coleslaw is a delicious American recipe usually served as a side dish. I adapted this from a recipe I found on here. I wanted to use up some apples and an open bag of leftover coleslaw. Apple Cranberry Coleslaw Who says coleslaw is just for backyard barbecues and picnics?