Cranberry Almond mixed Salad. Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl. In a sauce pan or skillet combine sugar and almonds. Stir constantly until nuts are glazed.
Mix dressing with lettuce and top with almonds to serve. Mix vinegar, honey, mustard and pepper with wire whisk until well blended. Gradually add oil, whisking constantly until well blended. You can cook Cranberry Almond mixed Salad using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Almond mixed Salad
- It’s 16 oz of baby spinach or mixed greens.
- You need 1 cup of almonds, toasted.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need of SESAME SEED DRESSING.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 3 tbs of white sugar.
- It’s 3 tbs of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbs of finely minced shallot.
- It’s 1 cup of white wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbs of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of sesame seeds toasted.
- It’s 1 tbs of poppy seeds, optional.
Pour over salad; toss to coat. Easy Spinach Salad with Cranberries and Almonds. This salad is a breeze to make and the only chopping required is for the shallot, gotta love that! Fresh spinach is layered with chewy dried cranberries, crisp sliced almonds, and a sweet and simple toasted sesame seed vinaigrette.
Cranberry Almond mixed Salad instructions
- Salad: Add spinach, almonds, and cranberries to a salad bowl. Then drizzle some of the dressing over salad and toss. Serve immediately after adding dressing..
- Dressing: In a bowl or jar whisk together olive oil, and sugar until sugar has dissolved. Stir in honey, shallot, white wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, sesame seeds and optional poppy seeds until mixture well blended..
The key to this salad is the mixture of the bitter greens the sweet oranges and the crunchy almonds.simple & delicious. Using a mallet or rolling pin, break into smaller pieces. In a medium sized mixing bowl, add chopped Brussels sprouts, dried cranberries, and almonds. In a glass jar with lid, combine oil, vinegar, and marmalade. Pour dressing over salad, mixing well.