Cranberry Dressing on Apple Salad. Find Deals on Cranberry Salad Dressing in Condiments on Amazon. Great salad you can serve on the side of a main dish or add roasted chicken and have as a meal! Chopped Belgian endive and radicchio can be substituted for the baby greens if you prefer a more exotic twist on salad recipes.
Add vinegar, onion, sugar and mustard and process until well blended. With processor running, gradually add oil and process until well. What people are saying about this Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad "Made this for a lunch at work to go with a Turkey & Cranberry Sandwich. You can cook Cranberry Dressing on Apple Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Dressing on Apple Salad
- Prepare of Salad———————–.
- You need 2 of large gala apples.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of red seedless grapes.
- You need 1 cup of walnut halves.
- It’s of Dressing———————–.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of cranberry sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
Hands down the best salad of this kind I have ever tasted. The only thing I did alter was I only used half the dressing. Even had a couple people ask for the recipe, so I sent them here. The line up of this salad is all of my favorite things about fall.
Cranberry Dressing on Apple Salad step by step
- Wash, core, and dice the apples..
- Cut the grapes in half.
- Chop the walnuts coarsely..
- Mash the cranberry sauce.
- Add the mayonnaise to the salad and blend in the cranberry sauce..
Dried Cranberries, pecans, apples, and feta cheese. Toss with some fresh spinach and you have one amazing salad. I used my favorite creamy poppyseed dressing from this Strawberry Avocado Salad. It is seriously the best dressing I have ever had. This salad contains lots of greens and sliced Red Delicious apples with a sprinkling of toasted almonds.