Cream Cheese cake. Butter and cream cheese provide the rich taste in this deliciously dense pound cake. Reviews for: Photos of Cream Cheese Pound Cake III. This Cream Cheese Pound Cake is no exception.
For a hint of lemon, use lemon extract instead of the vanilla. Cream Cheese Pound Cake Recipe & Video. This Cream Cheese Pound Cake is no exception. You can have Cream Cheese cake using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese cake
- You need 250 ml of cream.
- You need 1 tin of condensed milk.
- Prepare 250 ml of cheese cream.
It has a lovely golden brown crust that is sweet and so wonderfully crisp on the. For frosting, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Spread frosting between layers and over top and sides of cake.
Cream Cheese cake instructions
- Take cheese cream and condensed milk in a bowl and mix well..
- Then beat cream till smooth and mix with cheese mixture..
- Pour this to round and flat dish and refrigerate for 3, 4 hrs…
- Cut slices just before serving and garnish with strawberry souce or chocolate souce…
- Serve chilled.. happy Easter…🧀🍰🥞.
Cream cheese: Obviously we're using cream cheese here because this is a cream cheese pound cake. Pudding mix: I also added in a box of dry cheesecake pudding mix. This cream cheese pound cake is made with flour, sugar, butter, eggs, and cream cheese. Have there ever been four more wonderful words? It's worth mentioning again just how amazing this cake is.