Cream Cheese Corn. Who wants sticky, sweet, canned creamed corn when you can have cream cheese corn? For special occasions when you want to splurge on calories. Creamy corn is a wonderful foil for that Thanksgiving day turkey.
The perfect potluck side dish for family gatherings and BBQ's! Stovetop creamed corn: Melt the butter and cream cheese in a medium-sized pot over medium heat. Take corn to a new level with a few simple ingredients. You can have Cream Cheese Corn using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Corn
- You need 1 can of whole kernal corn, drained.
- Prepare 1/4 stick of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of jalapenos, diced.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
The perfect side dish to any dinner or potluck. This side dish recipe gives corn a whole new look. Don't be surprised if even your pickiest eater loves it! It's that good! cream cheese – if you've never had creamed corn made with real cream cheese before, prepare your tastebuds for the CREAMIEST corn ever.
Cream Cheese Corn instructions
- heat butter, cream cheese, and sugar. be careful not to burn it.
- add drained corn to cream cheese mixture, stirring well so that it doesn't burn.
- add diced jalapenos, salt, and pepper to taste.
- cook an additional 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Korean Corn Cheese is a popular appetizer or side dish which can be easily made at home. It tastes similar to creamed corn with melted cheese on top. In a medium saucepan combine – corn, butter, and cream cheese. When it is heated through and cream cheese is melted season with pepper and red pepper flakes. But cream cheese and corn pair too good and taste delicious.