Mike's Garlic Artichoke Phyllo Blossoms.
You can cook Mike's Garlic Artichoke Phyllo Blossoms using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Artichoke Phyllo Blossoms
- Prepare of Creamy Garlic Artichoke Filling.
- You need 1 can of 14 oz Artichoke Hearts [in water-fully drained-chopped].
- Prepare 1 of 10 oz Frozen Spinach [fully drained-fine chop].
- You need 2 of Philadelphia Cream Cheese Bricks [slightly heated or room temp].
- You need 1/2 cup of Jarred Bertoli Or Ragu Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Shreaded Parmesean Cheese [packed].
- It’s 1/4 cup of Fresh Minced Garlic [packed].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes [fine diced-packed].
- You need 1 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions.
- You need 1/3 tsp of White Pepper.
- It’s of Dough.
- Prepare 1 of 16 oz Phyllo Or Fillo Dough.
- Prepare 2 cup of Melted Butter Or Oil Spray Can.
Mike's Garlic Artichoke Phyllo Blossoms instructions
- Drain artichokes well then, dry again with paper towels. Place de-thawed Spinach in cheese cloth and wring out all the fluids completely..
- Chop your veggies. Mix everything in the, "Creamy Garlic Artichoke Filling," section together..
- Sheet by sheet, lightly coat your Phyllo Dough end to end, side to side, with either butter, oil or an oil-butter based spray like Pam..
- To make the Blossoms: Coat 10+ layers of Phyllo Dough and stack them on top of each other. Cut large Phyllo square into 4 smaller squares [quarter] and place them into a cupcake pan that bakes 6 large cupcakes. See photo..
- Using 1/2 of your Creamy Garlic Artichoke Filling, evenly distribute into 6 large Phyllo cups. As we say in the South, "They won't be much for pretty unbaked but once they are, they make a beautiful presentation.".
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes until blossoms are golden and flaky. Let sit for a few minutes before pulling them from your tray..
- For the Creamy Garlic Artichoke Log: Coat 15+ layers of Phyllo Dough on top of each other. Pile the other 1/2 of your Artichoke Filling in the middle and down the center of the dough. See photo. Fold bottom up and ends inward. Brush the top with butter or spray the top of the log with spray oil. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes at 350° until golden brown and flaky..