Bread with cream cheese. Cream cheese imparts true richness to this appealing bread machine loaf. Although it is terrific as is, it also invites whatever additions tickle your fancy: chopped fruit, little chunks of chocolate, sweet nuts or whatever you prefer. Bake the cream cheese banana bread until the top is domed, golden, and the center is set, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Cream Cheese Banana Bread with Sweet Cinnamon Topping. It has been years since I've mustered up the desire But when my virtual friend Heather told me this cream cheese banana bread really needed to be in my life, like now, I couldn't resist. I almost forgot to ask, what are you guys doing this weekend? You can cook Bread with cream cheese using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bread with cream cheese
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of yeast.
- You need Half of cup of milk.
It is so cold around here, so I don't even feel like doing anything! I'll go ahead and slice some peanut butter bread and enjoy it with some hot tea! When you make carrot bread with cream cheese icing, it's almost like making an easy carrot cake recipe! Glaze with Cream Cheese Icing and top with Candied Carrots just before serving.
Bread with cream cheese step by step
- Combine milk,sugar,salt and yeast in a bowl,stir and set aside for 10 mnts.
- Then add butter.
- Add flour and knead for about 10 mnts and allow to rise in a warm place for about 1hr.
- Roll ur dough and make a circle shape and then divide into 8 triangle shapes.
- Add ur cream cheese.
- Cover to rise for another 1hr.
- Bake for 30 to 35 mnt at 200 degree.
This by banana bread has a lovely cream cheese layer that helps keep this bread moist for days. My favourite banana bread recipe video. I love everything about this Cranberry Bread with Cream Cheese Swirl. Every bite tastes like Christmas, and I'm not talking about fruitcake! I am not a big bread fan (I know, I know… what food blogger isn't in love with bread?) so telling you that I am in love with this bread is saying something.