Cream cheese flan. This smooth cream cheese flan topped with a golden brown caramel is an elegant dessert that can be baked and chilled until serving. All Reviews for Flan de Queso (Cream Cheese Flan). Fulfill your every flan-tasty with our Cream Cheese Flan Recipe.
Place evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, eggs and vanilla in a blender; cover. Learn how to make the ultimate dessert, Cream Cheese Flan! Velvety smooth and creamy with a luscious caramel sauce, it's your favorite cheesecake and flan. You can cook Cream cheese flan using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream cheese flan
- It’s of flan mixture.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It’s 190 grams of cream cheese.
- It’s 4 large of eggs.
- You need 4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of caramel sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of lemon juice.
Cream Cheese Flan, Dulce Candy, Holiday Festival, Dessert Recipes, Desserts, Tiramisu, Goodies, Sweets, Chocolate. Cream cheese flan is the ultimate dessert! Smooth and creamy with a luscious caramel sauce, it's cheesecake and flan rolled into one sweet treat! Cream Cheese Flan Flan de Queso is a smooth cream cheese custard topped with a decadent layer of homemade caramel.
Cream cheese flan instructions
- Pre-heat the oven at 175C.
- In a pan, make a caramel adding the sugar, water, butter and lemon juice(this will prevent it from crystallizing). Let it boil without stirring until it obtains a golden color. Put the caramel into a mold..
- Mix the cream cheese adding one egg at the time until it is soft and without lumps. Add in the condensed and evaporated milk, together with the vanilla extract and mix to combine all the ingredients. Pour the mixture into the mold. Cover it with foil unless it has a lid..
- Bake in bain-marie for 1 hour..
- Once it's cool enough, flip it onto a plate and enjoy. It is better served cold..
Cream Cheese Flan is rich and extra creamy. Cream cheese and coconut cream lend the perfect amount of tropical sweetness to this deliciously Also, don't overmix your flan mixture. Excess bubbles will cause bubbles to form while cooking. Using oven mitts, tilt dish to evenly coat bottom and sides. While this cream cheese leche flan comes together in the oven, you can also opt to steam it until the knife inserted in the middle of the flan comes out clean.