Lime Cream Cheese Icing. Find Deals on Brill Icing in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Beat butter and cream cheese until fluffy. Add in lime juice and zest.
It will help greatly if the cream cheese and butter are quite soft beforehand. Finally, add lime juice and lime zest and beat again until smooth. Fresh lime juice and fresh lemon and lime zest add a bright note to this decadent cream cheese frosting. You can cook Lime Cream Cheese Icing using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lime Cream Cheese Icing
- You need 8 ounces of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of lime juice.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of lime zest.
To recreate this thick, ropy look, spoon the frosting into a piping bag or heavy-duty ziplock plastic bag. Lime Cream Cheese Frosting is a tangy and tropical buttercream, perfect for any cake! When it comes to cake, I am really all about the frosting!! Unless the cake is incredibly moist, flavorful, and AMAZING, I see it mostly as a vehicle for the.
Lime Cream Cheese Icing instructions
- Mix the butter & cream cheese until creamy.
- Add the powdered sugar & lime juice & mix until smooth.
- Top your desired cake (I made a carrot cake) & sprinkle on the lime zest.
In large bowl, cream butter, cream cheese, juice and zest with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Using a hand mixer beat cream cheese and butter in a large bowl until well mixed. Add confectioner's sugar and beat well until completely smooth and fluffy. Add key lime juice, zest and vanilla and mix until all ingredients are incorporated. Then since there still was not enough lime flavour I poked holes in the cooled cake and added citrus (lime and lemon) syrup.