Whipped Cream Cheese Cake. The Best Whipped Cream Cheese Cheesecake Recipes on Yummly Strawberry Cheesecake Baked French Toast Casserole Yummly. Combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon extract in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
Whisk the whipped cream into the smooth and creamy cream cheese mixture. Spoon this mixture into the pan prepared with the graham cracker crust. Whipped Cream Frosting with Cream Cheese. You can have Whipped Cream Cheese Cake using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whipped Cream Cheese Cake
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 packages of 8 oz. cream cheese.
- You need 1 pints of heavy cream.
- You need 3 packages of ladyfingers ( the soft sponge ones).
- Prepare 1 can of Cherry pie filling ( I used Comstock brand).
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
Whether you are making a homemade cake or a box mix cake, this Cream Cheese Whipped Cream Frosting will pair perfectly with it. It's light, it's fluffy and has an amazing flavor. It will melt in your mouth! What you'll need to make this recipe: Cream cheese.
Whipped Cream Cheese Cake instructions
- In large mixer beat cream cheese,sugar and vanilla until smooth and creamy and in a second bowl beat heavy cream. Fold cream into cream cheese mixture and set aside. Using a spring form pan place whole ladyfinger upright around outside of pan and then cover the bottom of pan with ladyfingers using pieces to fill in small areas, making sure the bottom is completely covered. Add 1/3 of cream cheese mixture, another layer of ladyfingers, another 1/3 cream cheese mixture, another layer ladyfingers and finish with last layer of cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours. Top with cherry pie filling right before serving. I sometimes tie a red ribbon around the outside of the cake for a holiday wow factor!.
You want to plan ahead and bring the cream cheese to room temperature. This whipped cream cheese pound cake it sweet without it but it does make it look prettier and it tastes wonderful! Fill the middle with berries and it's ready for its closeup! Southern Whipped Cream Cheese Pound Cake. Cream cheese and heavy whipping cream and whipped together with some sugar to create this soft, velvety frosting.