Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler. Fresh strawberries and cream cheese are a naturally delicious combination in this cobbler-like dessert. The strawberry cream cheese cobbler is great for family events. Add the strawberries, arranging in a single layer as much as possible.
Sprinkle cream cheese pieces over strawberries. It's more like a strawberry cake with cream cheese, it tastes like warm strawberry shortcake. What makes this Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler recipe even more delicious is the buttery batter that bakes up and rises around the fruit. You can cook Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler
- It’s 1 stick of of butter (1/2 c).
- You need 1 of egg, slightly beaten.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 quart of fresh strawberries ( i sliced mine but u can leave them whole if u like, just cut tops off).
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese, cut into pretty small pieces (about 1/4in).
Because this recipe isn't your traditional cobbler recipe either — it's so much easier! Sprinkle cream cheese pieces and optional walnuts over strawberries. Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler Allrecipes.com Will try this with Mulberries instead of Strawberries. Sprinkle cream cheese pieces over strawberries.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt butter and pour into a 9×13 inch glass baking dish. Set aside.
- Mix eg, flour, sugar, milk, baking powder, and salt in a med bowl, whisk til smooth. Pour over butter but do NOT stir!!.
- Layer strawberries on top of batter in a single layer, squeeze em in as best u can. Top berries with cream cheese pieces..
- Bake for 45 min or til top is golden brown and sides are nice n bubbly. I like to serve this warm..
In case you're wondering, the Crust rises up and around the fruit, but I suppose this could be a dessert, but in our house we love Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler for breakfast! Prepare the strawberries by rinsing them, removing the stems, and cutting them into quarters. Add the cream cheese cubes onto the top of the cobbler and pushed them down a bit with your finger. This is a moist, flavorful, strawberry flavored cake flavored with real strawberries, filled with a fresh strawberry jam, and covered with a whipped cream cheese frosting. There are a few steps involved but I'll walk you through them and include a how-to video!