Parmesan Artichoke Dip.
You can cook Parmesan Artichoke Dip using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Artichoke Dip
- You need of dip.
- Prepare 16 ounces of cream cheese, room temp.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 can of Artichokes, drained and chopped.
- It’s 2 cup of parmesan cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 of paprika, to sprinkle on top.
Parmesan Artichoke Dip step by step
- Mix all ingredients (except paprika) together with electric mixer..
- Put in baking 8×8 baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika..
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes. Serve with Tortilla chips or small pieces of sourdough bread..