Jalapeño Black Bean Cream Cheese Dip. We're talking Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip, and this stuff is awesome! We had a pool party at a neighbor's house over the weekend, and I brought this dip. It's fairly similar to one of my favorite recipes – Creamy-Crunchy Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe – on this is thicker and it isn't baked.
This black bean dip is anything but boring. It's blended with lots of garlic, jalapeño, and cheese, and then topped with even more cheese before baking. In a food processor, add black beans, cream cheese, and sour cream and pulse to combine. You can cook Jalapeño Black Bean Cream Cheese Dip using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Black Bean Cream Cheese Dip
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can black beans – rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of block cream cheese (fat free is ok) – softened.
- Prepare 5-6 of green onions – thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of ranch dressing mix (depends on your tastes).
- You need 1 (8 oz) of jar hot pepper jam/jelly – any flavor.
- You need 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese blend (NOT taco seasoned).
Cream Cheese Rotel Black Bean Dip Recipes. Chipotle Black Bean DipLemons for Lulu. It spruces up the dip a bit. I will admit this bean dip recipe doesn't make the.
Jalapeño Black Bean Cream Cheese Dip step by step
- Spread prepared black beans evenly in the bottom of a pie plate..
- Blend cream cheese, sour cream, ranch mix (start with 1 tsp and adjust to taste), and green onions. Reserve 2 tbs of greens if you want to garnish at the end..
- Spread cream cheese over beans (works best to drop a few large "blobs" then spread with a butter knife). Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to set..
- Just before serving spread jam over cream cheese. Top with shredded cheese. Garnish with reserved sliced green onions..
- Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!.
Jalapeño cream cheese dip loaded with green chiles, cheddar cheese and bacon! It doesn't get any better than this addicting dip! It's been a favorite dip ever since then, quite possibly surpassing the crowd-pleasing Chili Cheese Bean Dip and my favorite Fiesta Bean Dip! This black bean dip is anything but boring. It's blended with lots of garlic, jalapeño, and cheese, and then topped with even more cheese before baking.