Cream Cheese Danish. I woke up this morning craving danish. I had all of the ingredients on hand except lemon juice. Glaze Create a glaze with powdered sugar and milk to drizzle across the top.
Brush each rectangle with melted butter and sprinkle with a tablespoon of sugar. I really loved using Rhodes Bake-N-Serv® to make this Raspberry Cream Cheese Danish! Making Danish can be intimidating but they can be very easy! You can have Cream Cheese Danish using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Danish
- It’s 1 box of puff pastry, each sheet laid out on floured surface and cut into 6 rectangles.
- It’s 1 can of pie filling of choice, I used blueberry this time.
- It’s of Cheese filling:.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Cream or egg for washing edges.
- It’s of Sugar for dusting.
I highly suggest starting with pre-made yeast bread because it save you a lot of time and in particular, Rhodes Bake-N-Serv® taste delicious! Cream cheese danish is a wonderful breakfast treat or dessert. I love using crescent rolls because they make the baking process so much easier. I will take the advice of other reviewers and use less sugar.
Cream Cheese Danish step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Beat cream cheese and sugar til smooth. Add egg. Beat til combined.
- Leaving an edge, spread spoonful of cream cheese mixture then a spoonful of pie filling on top of that to each rectangle. Brush edges with cream and dust with sugar..
- Bake about 15-20 minutes or til edges are puffed and brown. Allow to cool before storing..
I will definitely make this for breakfast this weekend. Can't wait to have it with hot coffee and some sliced fruit. T he SWEET SMELL of FRESHLY baked DANISH…. From the first sniff of Easy Cream Cheese Danish baking, you'll have an audience in the kitchen, waiting for the treats to be cool enough to sink their teeth into. Beat the egg yolk, cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until smooth.