Cucumber Salad. Smashed cucumbers release different flavor compounds. Cucumber and mint make an amazingly refreshing salad when stirred together with Greek yogurt and lemon juice. This Easy Cucumber Salad recipe is a family favorite recipe that people have been enjoying for ages.
Vinegar, sugar, salt and onion help compliment this Vinegar, sugar, salt and onion add gentle, versatile flavor to this quick-and-easy cucumber salad. Cucumber salad recipes are my absolute favorite! This fast, fresh salad is a winner at every get Strawberry, Cucumber & Honeydew Salad. You can have Cucumber Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cucumber Salad
- It’s 100 g of Cucumber.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of vinegar.
- Prepare 10 g of ginger.
- You need 2 pieces of garlic.
- It’s of Chilli (optional).
- It’s of Sesame oil.
Strawberries and cucumbers together—I just love this. Gaby's cucumber salad recipe is the best cucumber salad I've ever had! It's made with crisp Let's clear up a few things about this cucumber salad. First of all, it's Gaby's Mom's recipe, but we're.
Cucumber Salad instructions
- Smash cucumbers to create rough edges so it’s easier to absorb the ingredients.
- Cut the cucumber in strip and put them in container (with cover). Apply 2 tablespoons of sugar then shake it in the container. Leave it for 5 mins until some water comes out.
- Chop up the garlic and ginger.
- Add garlic,ginger and vinegar into the container. Then shake it again to make sure all ingredients are mixed evenly. Wait for 10 mins..
- Add some sesame oil before serving. Voilà ❤️. It tastes EVEN better if you leave it in the fridge overnight..
Cold and crisp English cucumbers and vibrantly flavored red onion slices are tossed with a bright, fresh herb vinaigrette. This cucumber salad is light and refreshing for a hot summer day. It's a perfect side for just about anything you put on the grill. I like to serve it alongside chicken, fish or steak. Cucumber salad is one of those side salads that I just can't seem to live without, and this slightly Cucumber salad is something that I grew up eating a lot of, and I thoroughly enjoy it to this day.