Cucumber Raita. Stir together the cucumber, yogurt, lemon juice, mint, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Rinse briefly and squeeze dry in a kitchen towel. Beat the yogurt with a fork or a whisk and add the cayenne and garam masala.
Cucumber raita: Greek yogurt is mixed with cumin, peeled and grated cucumber, and fresh mint. Mint raita: Packed mint leaves are blended with a green chili until finely chopped. They're mixed with yogurt, salt to taste, and a sprinkle of sugar. You can have Cucumber Raita using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cucumber Raita
- It’s 200 grams of Cucumber.
- You need 1 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Jeera.
- You need 1 of finely chopped green chilly.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
Boondi raita: Boondi are little balls of fried chickpea flour. They're mixed with the yogurt with. Cucumber raita recipe With step by step photos – Cucumber raita Is yet another very simple and easy side dish to be made in the fasting season. Cucumber raita is simple, quick and a lovely dish to be had with samvat rice accompanied with vrat ki aloo chaat or jeera aloo or any other vrat recipe.
Cucumber Raita step by step
- Finely chop cucumber by peeling the skin off..
- Add curd, jeera, green chillies and salt and gently combine everything together.
- Leave the raita for atleast 10 minutes so that the flavour of jeera and green chillies gets into the raita.
- Serve with biryani, pulav, rotis or simply as salad.
Grated Cucumber Raita Recipe is a tasty, simple and healthy raita recipe that can be had anytime of the year. It is especially beneficial when you have it with your meals during summers. It takes just five minutes to make this refreshing cucumber raita. All you need to do is grate cucumbers and add them to a bowl of creamy curd and mix in spices like cumin powder, chili powder and&. Cucumber Raita This is a side dish for curries.