Spicy Cucumbers. This spicy cucumber salad contains many of the same ingredients as cucumber kimchi but it isn't fermented, so you can eat it right away. I like to use Kirby or pickling cucumbers, which have a firm. An easy Korean cucumber side dish that's spicy, slightly sweet and tangy!
This post is part of our restricted diet series from Beth of Tasty Yummies. This easy-to-make salad is one of my favorite go-to summer sides. These spicy Korean cucumber pickles are made by tossing crunchy cucumbers with a bit of salt, letting them sit a bit to extract a bunch of water out of them, and then tossing them with a few. You can cook Spicy Cucumbers using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Cucumbers
- Prepare 3 of Kirby cucumbers.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves; minced.
- It’s 1 of green onion; chopped.
- It’s 1/4 c of thinly sliced onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Korean hot pepper flakes (gochugaru).
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
I've been a fan for years, but never actually tried making cucumber margs myself. So after I arrived back in Kansas City, I invited a bunch of friends over for a girls night. What raw cucumbers lack in cheer, pickled cucumbers make up for in zip, zing, and crunch. This spicy Chinese cucumber salad will kickstart your tastebuds and give you a salty sweet combo Spicy Chinese Cucumber Salad.
Spicy Cucumbers instructions
- Cut the cucumbers, hotdog style..
- Then cut diagonally into 1/4” slices (or however you prefer). Place in a bowl..
- Add the onions and garlic..
- Switch to a bigger bowl. Add everything else and mix! I like it served cold 🙂 Enjoy!.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying. Spicy Pickled Cucumbers will knock your socks off. It's a pretty successful attempt at the Din Tai Fung cucumber salad This quick and easy recipe for Spicy Pickled Cucumbers will knock your socks off. These marinated Korean cucumbers are tart, spicy, and just a touch sweet. The cucumbers are set aside to drain, then squeezed to get rid of excess water before getting tossed with a simple dressing.