Cucumber Boats. Made with your choice of Greek yogurt or a dairy-free coconut milk yogurt alternative, this quick and easy dish is the perfect lightened up version of the classic tuna salad sandwich. Cucumbers grow abundantly throughout Eastern Europe and are often combined with sour cream or cheese. These cucumber boats are one of my favorite go-to snacks.
I use one whole cucumber that is cut into four pieces with the seeds scraped out. Tuna Salad Cucumber Boats are fun and delicious way to eat tuna salad! Serve these open-faced cucumber "sandwiches" as a snack or a healthy lightened up lunch! You can have Cucumber Boats using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cucumber Boats
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetarian Mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Hung curd.
- You need 1 tsp of Thick cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Pepper chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Carrot chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Apple chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn kernels.
- You need 2 of Big Cucumbers.
- It’s 1/2 of Tomato chopped.
- It’s to taste of Salt and black pepper powder.
They're easy to make and easier to customize with your favorite veggies and toppings. These cool cucumber boats pretty. much check all the boxes. Cut cucumbers lengthwise (if using English cucumbers, halve lengthwise and then cut each half to make eight pieces total). Scoop out center of each piece using a small spoon to create "boats".
Cucumber Boats instructions
- Take cucumber and cut it into half, lengthwise.
- Now scrape out the flesh from the cucumber so that we can fill our filling in the cucumber and keep aside..
- Put all the chopped vegetable with mayonnaise, hung curd, cream. Add seasoning as per your taste Mix gently.
- Chill it in a refrigerator and fill in hollow cucumber Boats and place a thin slice of cucumber one each boat with a skewer to make it look like a flag ⛳️.
- Place a piece of tomato on the boat as a flag ⛳️.
Spoon filling into cucumber boats and drizzle with additional dressing. See more ideas about Food, Recipes, Cucumber. The cucumber boats are dead simple to make. Simply cut an English cucumber in half, both crosswise and lengthwise, then scoop out the seeds with a small spoon or measuring spoon. Scoop the egg mixture into the boats, sprinkle with a little cayenne pepper if you like things spicy and serve.