Cucumber Raita. Cucumber raita is a yogurt based side made with fresh cucumbers, herbs and spices. Stir together the cucumber, yogurt, lemon juice, mint, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Jump To Section What Is Raita?
Cucumber raita is a quick, flavorful, and fresh sauce to cool spicy entrees or side dishes. Unfortunately, I've never had raita and there isn't a Trader Joe's near by where I could get some to try. This raita is made with cucumber and mint because I have plenty of mint growing around the yard and cucumbers are plentiful at the farmers market. You can cook Cucumber Raita using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cucumber Raita
- You need 2 cup of curd.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of grated cucumber.
- You need 1 teaspoon of yellow mustard powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chat masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin -coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
To begin making Grated Cucumber Raita Recipe, we will first roast the cumin seeds. A dish as cool as a…well, a cucumber. A cucumber that's been dipped in yoghurt and kept I particularly like this cucumber raita as it's exceptionally quick to make, and the. Raita is a cool, fresh chutney that takes seconds to make.
Cucumber Raita instructions
- Great cucumber with grated and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl add curd and blend it with blender.
- Then add salt.
- Add cumin coriander powder and chat masala.
- Then add grated cucumber and mustard powder and mix well, serve chilled and garnish with coriander and red chilli powder..
Use it to top fiery curries or as a dip for poppadoms. Cucumber Raita–Kheera Raita-How To Make Raita-Dahi Raita With Tadka-Healthy Recipes For Digestive and Healthy Kheera Raita Cucumber Raita Recipe (खीरे का रायता) by Kiran's Recipe. Cucumber raita is a delicious cooling agent for when your taste buds seem on fire from Indian spices. Tip the yogurt into a food processor with the mint, coriander and ½ tsp salt, then blitz until smooth.