Cucumber Raita. Cucumber raita is a yogurt based side made with fresh cucumbers, herbs and spices. Stir together the cucumber, yogurt, lemon juice, mint, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Jump To Section What Is Raita?
Cucumber raita is a quick, flavorful, and fresh sauce to cool spicy entrees or side dishes. Unfortunately, I've never had raita and there isn't a Trader Joe's near by where I could get some to try. This raita is made with cucumber and mint because I have plenty of mint growing around the yard and cucumbers are plentiful at the farmers market. You can have Cucumber Raita using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cucumber Raita
- You need 250 gm of curd.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber grated.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper Powder.
- Prepare Pinch of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of raita masala.
To begin making Grated Cucumber Raita Recipe, we will first roast the cumin seeds. A dish as cool as a…well, a cucumber. A cucumber that's been dipped in yoghurt and kept I particularly like this cucumber raita as it's exceptionally quick to make, and the. Raita is a cool, fresh chutney that takes seconds to make.
Cucumber Raita step by step
- In a bowl add curd and whisk very well..
- Now add salt, black pepper Powder,red chilli powder and Raita masala.mix it..
- Now add cucumber and mix again.
- Raita is ready to serve..
- Serve with roti and sabzi..
Use it to top fiery curries or as a dip for poppadoms. Cucumber Raita–Kheera Raita-How To Make Raita-Dahi Raita With Tadka-Healthy Recipes For Digestive and Healthy Kheera Raita Cucumber Raita Recipe (खीरे का रायता) by Kiran's Recipe. Cucumber raita is a delicious cooling agent for when your taste buds seem on fire from Indian spices. Tip the yogurt into a food processor with the mint, coriander and ½ tsp salt, then blitz until smooth.