Cucumber Raita. Cucumber raita is a yogurt based side made with fresh cucumbers, herbs and spices. Stir together the cucumber, yogurt, lemon juice, mint, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Jump To Section What Is Raita?
Cucumber raita is a quick, flavorful, and fresh sauce to cool spicy entrees or side dishes. Unfortunately, I've never had raita and there isn't a Trader Joe's near by where I could get some to try. This raita is made with cucumber and mint because I have plenty of mint growing around the yard and cucumbers are plentiful at the farmers market. You can cook Cucumber Raita using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cucumber Raita
- You need 1/2 kg of curd.
- Prepare 2 of cucumber grated.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
To begin making Grated Cucumber Raita Recipe, we will first roast the cumin seeds. A dish as cool as a…well, a cucumber. A cucumber that's been dipped in yoghurt and kept I particularly like this cucumber raita as it's exceptionally quick to make, and the. Raita is a cool, fresh chutney that takes seconds to make.
Cucumber Raita instructions
- In a mixing bowl add curd and whisk it very nicely.now add salt,red chilli powder, black pepper Powder and cumin powder in it..
- Mix it nicely.now add grated cucumber in it.mix well.our Raita is ready to serve..
- Serve chilled..
Use it to top fiery curries or as a dip for poppadoms. Cucumber Raita–Kheera Raita-How To Make Raita-Dahi Raita With Tadka-Healthy Recipes For Digestive and Healthy Kheera Raita Cucumber Raita Recipe (खीरे का रायता) by Kiran's Recipe. Cucumber raita is a delicious cooling agent for when your taste buds seem on fire from Indian spices. Tip the yogurt into a food processor with the mint, coriander and ½ tsp salt, then blitz until smooth.