Rachaels chicken artichoke rigatoni. Your favorite dip deconstructed as a pasta? In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook rigatoni until al dente. Chicken breasts, baked with Parmesan cheese and artichoke hearts, make for a quick and delicious weeknight meal.
Sauteed artichokes are pureed with ricotta and parm into a creamy pasta sauce. Learn how to prepare this easy One Pot Chicken Artichoke Rigatoni recipe like a pro. My family loves the scampi-inspired combination of garlic and olive oil in this delicious pasta. You can cook Rachaels chicken artichoke rigatoni using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rachaels chicken artichoke rigatoni
- Prepare 4 of Chicken breasts cubed.
- Prepare 12 oz of thawed and drained spinach.
- It’s 1 can of cubed artichoke hearts drained.
- Prepare 1 packages of rigatoni or pasta of choice.
- You need 1 packages of quartered button mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of white wine.
- You need 2 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 clove of fresh diced garlic.
- You need 1/2 of sliced red onion.
- It’s 1 dash of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of pasta water.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 6 of halved grape tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
Cook rigatoni according to package directions. Spinach Artichoke Rigatoni With Basic Egg Pasta Dough, Unsalted Butter, Onion, Artichoke Hearts, Minced Garlic, Flour, Kosher Salt, Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Whole Milk, Mascarpone Cheese, Grated Parmesan Cheese, Lemon Juice, Frozen Chopped Spinach, Shredded Mozzarella Cheese. Bring a pot of water to boil for the pasta, salt the water and cook the rigatoni to al dente. Reserve a cup starchy water, then drain.
Rachaels chicken artichoke rigatoni step by step
- Over medium heat add butter to a pan along with the chicken, season with salt and pepper, add onion, garlic, artichokes, mushrooms, tomatoes and cook until the chicken is browned..
- Boil the pasta in water until al dente.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the pan with chicken and cook for 35 minutes..
- Add the drained pasta to the pan with the sauce then bring to a boil and turn off immediately and add cheese, toss together and enjoy!.
Spicy Chicken Rigatoni Like Buca Di Beppo. Spicy chicken, tons of garlic, a combo of alfredo and marinara sauce, and a handful of peas make up this Spicy Chicken Rigatoni, one of my favorite pasta dishes of all time from the restaurant Buca Di Beppo. Using a food processor, mix the chicken stock, roasted pepper and tomato paste until smooth. Garlic, rosemary, and artichokes are sauteed in butter while the pasta cooks. Everything is tossed together and topped with olives and orange zest.