Cucumber raita. Cucumber raita is a yogurt based side made with fresh cucumbers, herbs and spices. Stir together the cucumber, yogurt, lemon juice, mint, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Jump To Section What Is Raita?
Cucumber raita is a quick, flavorful, and fresh sauce to cool spicy entrees or side dishes. Unfortunately, I've never had raita and there isn't a Trader Joe's near by where I could get some to try. This raita is made with cucumber and mint because I have plenty of mint growing around the yard and cucumbers are plentiful at the farmers market. You can cook Cucumber raita using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cucumber raita
- It’s 1 of medium sized cucumber finely chopped or grated.
- You need 1 cup of fresh curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted jeera(cumin) powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped green coarinder.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
To begin making Grated Cucumber Raita Recipe, we will first roast the cumin seeds. A dish as cool as a…well, a cucumber. A cucumber that's been dipped in yoghurt and kept I particularly like this cucumber raita as it's exceptionally quick to make, and the. Raita is a cool, fresh chutney that takes seconds to make.
Cucumber raita instructions
- Rinse the cucumber. then peel the cucumber and finely chop it you can also grate the cucumber.
- In a bowl beat the curd till smooth add grated cucumber, salt,jeera powder, ccorrinder leaves and mix well.
- Serve cucumber raita garnish with jeera powder, red chilli and corrinder.
Use it to top fiery curries or as a dip for poppadoms. Cucumber Raita–Kheera Raita-How To Make Raita-Dahi Raita With Tadka-Healthy Recipes For Digestive and Healthy Kheera Raita Cucumber Raita Recipe (खीरे का रायता) by Kiran's Recipe. Tip the yogurt into a food processor with the mint, coriander and ½ tsp salt, then blitz until smooth. Halve the cucumber lengthways and remove the seeds with a teaspoon.