Cucumber Raita. Cucumber raita is a yogurt based side made with fresh cucumbers, herbs and spices. Stir together the cucumber, yogurt, lemon juice, mint, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Jump To Section What Is Raita?
Cucumber raita is a quick, flavorful, and fresh sauce to cool spicy entrees or side dishes. Unfortunately, I've never had raita and there isn't a Trader Joe's near by where I could get some to try. This raita is made with cucumber and mint because I have plenty of mint growing around the yard and cucumbers are plentiful at the farmers market. You can have Cucumber Raita using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cucumber Raita
- You need 1 cup of grated cucumber.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of roasted cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black salt.
- It’s Pinch of sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of red chilli.
- You need Pinch of jeeravan masala or chat masala.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Coriander leaves for garnish.
To begin making Grated Cucumber Raita Recipe, we will first roast the cumin seeds. A dish as cool as a…well, a cucumber. A cucumber that's been dipped in yoghurt and kept I particularly like this cucumber raita as it's exceptionally quick to make, and the. Raita is a cool, fresh chutney that takes seconds to make.
Cucumber Raita step by step
- First take grated cucumber..
- Then take a bowl add curd,salt, black salt,sugar,cumin seeds, jeeravan masala/chat masala mix well.pour it on greatrd cucumber bow mix wel..Then add red chilli mix well..
- Garnish with coriander leaves..
Use it to top fiery curries or as a dip for poppadoms. Cucumber Raita–Kheera Raita-How To Make Raita-Dahi Raita With Tadka-Healthy Recipes For Digestive and Healthy Kheera Raita Cucumber Raita Recipe (खीरे का रायता) by Kiran's Recipe. Tip the yogurt into a food processor with the mint, coriander and ½ tsp salt, then blitz until smooth. Halve the cucumber lengthways and remove the seeds with a teaspoon.