Cucumber raita. Stir together the cucumber, yogurt, lemon juice, mint, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Blot off moisture with paper towels. Toast cumin seeds for a few seconds in a small, heavy frying.
Cucumber raita: Greek yogurt is mixed with cumin, peeled and grated cucumber, and fresh mint. Mint raita: Packed mint leaves are blended with a green chili until finely chopped. They're mixed with yogurt, salt to taste, and a sprinkle of sugar. You can cook Cucumber raita using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cucumber raita
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped green chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of black salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 of dry red chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cucumber.
Boondi raita: Boondi are little balls of fried chickpea flour. They're mixed with the yogurt with. Cucumber raita recipe With step by step photos – Cucumber raita Is yet another very simple and easy side dish to be made in the fasting season. Cucumber raita is simple, quick and a lovely dish to be had with samvat rice accompanied with vrat ki aloo chaat or jeera aloo or any other vrat recipe.
Cucumber raita step by step
- In a bowl add curd now whisk and add coriander..
- Now add black salt,add green chilli and add grated cucumber..
- Mix it well properly. Now take a pan add ghee,and add mustard seeds..
- Add dry red chilli and mix it well. Now tadka is ready.switch off the gas. Now pour the raita in a bowl.Now add the tadka on the raita. Cucumber raita is ready to serve..
Cucumber Raita This is a side dish for curries. This idea is that the coolness of the yoghurt and the cucumber will counteract the hotness of the curry and so it does – much more effectively than cold drinks. Grated Cucumber Raita Recipe is a tasty, simple and healthy raita recipe that can be had anytime of the year. It is especially beneficial when you have it with your meals during summers. It takes just five minutes to make this refreshing cucumber raita.