Cucumber Raita. Stir together the cucumber, yogurt, lemon juice, mint, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Rinse briefly and squeeze dry in a kitchen towel. Beat the yogurt with a fork or a whisk and add the cayenne and garam masala.
Cucumber raita: Greek yogurt is mixed with cumin, peeled and grated cucumber, and fresh mint. Mint raita: Packed mint leaves are blended with a green chili until finely chopped. They're mixed with yogurt, salt to taste, and a sprinkle of sugar. You can have Cucumber Raita using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cucumber Raita
- It’s 2 cup of curd, whisk.
- You need 1 of big cucumber half grated & half cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Red chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Chaat masala.
- It’s leaves of Coriender.
Boondi raita: Boondi are little balls of fried chickpea flour. They're mixed with the yogurt with. Cucumber raita recipe With step by step photos – Cucumber raita Is yet another very simple and easy side dish to be made in the fasting season. Cucumber raita is simple, quick and a lovely dish to be had with samvat rice accompanied with vrat ki aloo chaat or jeera aloo or any other vrat recipe.
Cucumber Raita instructions
- Take whisk curd, add all the ingredients mix well..
- Garnish with coriander leaves & sprinkle chaat masala serve..
Grated Cucumber Raita Recipe is a tasty, simple and healthy raita recipe that can be had anytime of the year. It is especially beneficial when you have it with your meals during summers. It takes just five minutes to make this refreshing cucumber raita. All you need to do is grate cucumbers and add them to a bowl of creamy curd and mix in spices like cumin powder, chili powder and&. Cucumber Raita This is a side dish for curries.