Cucumber mojito. This cucumber mojito recipe is a refreshing twist on the classic mojito cocktail. It's everything you love about a mojito with an extra hint of fresh. We've included a recipe for a single mojito cocktail as well.
Cucumber Mojito: A delicious and refreshing twist on the classic mojito cocktail made with the No matter what language it's in, toasting with a glass of Cucumber Mojito is always a good thing. A cucumber puree or infusion added to muddle mint and rum gives these mojitos a fresh, crisp flavor. This cucumber twist on the classic makes for a refreshing drink! You can cook Cucumber mojito using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cucumber mojito
- It’s 2 of medium cucumber.
- Prepare of Food color (red & yellow).
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare cubes of Ice.
A refreshing cucumber mojito recipe cocktail with a nice kick from green chili pepper! But first: an ice cold cucumber mojito! Because vacation starts while you pack you know…? How to Make a Cucumber-Mojito Slushie.
Cucumber mojito instructions
- Wash, cut and blend the cucumbers with water in a blender. Sieve the water..
- Put 3 tbsp of water and the sugar to make syrup. Pour the syrup into the cucumber water.
- Pour half of the water into another cup and put color..
- Get a glass cup of your choice and put some ice cubes, pour a moderate amount of the yellow juice then slowly add the red..
How to Make a Cucumber-Mojito Slushie. This low-calorie, healthier cocktail is sure to become your summer go-to. Now I'm not much of a drinker, but I This is a classic summer drink, and the addition of cucumber makes it that much more refreshing! This Cucumber & Mint Mojito has become my go-to summer cocktail. Mojitos have everything I want in a summer drink: ice, fizz, plenty of lime juice, and more than a little fresh mint.