Lime cumin chicken enchiladas. In a large bowl, whisk together enchilada sauce, diced tomatoes, lime juice, garlic, cumin, and chili powder. Place chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish and season both sides. Add the cumin, salt, cilantro, and lime juice and pulse mixture until well combined but still chunky.
Once heated through, remove from heat and add in ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese. You can even place a lime wedge on the side of the bowl to squeeze over the soup. If you're in a pinch for time, you can make this on the stovetop instead of in the crockpot. You can cook Lime cumin chicken enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lime cumin chicken enchiladas
- Prepare 3 of large chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of brick cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- Prepare 3-4 tbs of cumin.
- Prepare 1 of small can diced green chili's.
- You need 1 bag of mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare of sour cream (optional).
- Prepare of salsa (optional).
Just add broth, enchilada sauce, green chiles, water, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder and chicken to a large pot. Add onion and season with salt. Use a mandoline to make thin slices of zucchini. Lay out three, slightly overlapping, and place a spoonful of chicken mixture on top.
Lime cumin chicken enchiladas step by step
- Cube chicken.
- In a skillet brown chicken with cumin, lime juice, and half can of enchilada sauce. Can also add some taco seasoning.
- After chicken is mostly cooked add cream cheese. Cube cream before putting in so it melts easier..
- Stir until cream cheese is completely melted.
- Put into tortillas or layer tortillas and mixture like lasagna into casserole dish..
- Add rest of enchilada sauce on top cover with cheese.
- Bake at 350 covered for 15 min then uncovered for another 10..
- Shazzzamm yuuummmm chicken enchiladas top with salsa and or sour cream.
Remove the chicken and shred with two forks. Add the shredded chicken back to the slow cooker, stirring to combine. Add the lime juice and additional salt if desired. Serve warm, adding hot sauce to taste. Sprinkle both sides of the chicken breasts with the cumin and chili powder.