Cumin Spiced Potatoes. These cumin-spiced sweet potatoes are warming, savory, and sweet. Perfect as a main meal View image. Cumin-Spiced Sweet Potatoes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet.
View top rated Cumin spiced potato recipes with ratings and reviews. Cajun Spice Potatoes, Saffron Rice with Meatballs; Quick Spiced Potatoes and Cauliflower with Baby Shrimp: A… Cumin spiced sweet potato fries are paleo and gluten free. Zeera aalu Potato vegetable idea Cumin potatoes Spiced potatoes Dry vegetable potatoes. You can cook Cumin Spiced Potatoes using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cumin Spiced Potatoes
- It’s 3 lb of red potatoes; quartered.
- You need 3/4 cup of salsa verde.
- It’s 1 tbsp of roasted & ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of cumin seed.
- It’s 2 tsp of Mexican oregano; dried.
- You need 2 tsp of ancho chile powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
Cumin is one of the most versatile spices, and it is an integral part of dishes from cuisines all over the world. Cumin Nature: All About the Spice That Goes With (Nearly) Everything. Find Cumin Spiced Potato Salad recipes and more at Savory Spice! Add salt and bring to a boil.
Cumin Spiced Potatoes instructions
- Marinate potatoes in salsa for 4-48 hours..
- Drain. Pat dry. Toss with enough oil to cover. Season..
- Roast at 375° for approximately 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and fork tender..
- Shake pan a few times while cooking to toss around potatoes for even cooking and caramelization..
- Variations; Smoked paprika, chipotle, cinnamon, chile powder, applewood seasoning, parsley, mustard, cilantro, onion, shallot, sweet potato, squash, jalapeno, adobo, tequila, poblano, crema, chives, scallions, butter, bacon, corn, beans, bell peppers, tomatillos, tomatoes, carrot, celery seed or root, tamarind, horseradish, mustard seed, other salsas, thyme, rosemary.
Using a mandolin or sharp knife, slice sweet potatoes into very thin rounds. Serve this as a side, or as a veggie dish in its own. This delicious, harissa-spiced mackerel with gently spiced potato hash is the perfect meal for two. Put the carrots, thyme, rosemary, garlic, star anise and bay leaf in a saucepan and just cover with water. See more ideas about Recipes, Cumin spice, Spice recipes.