Salted Cumin Cookies. Add the flour slowly while kneading. Be the first to review this recipe. This recipe is exclusively for those, who love to eat cookies, but do not like very sweet stuff.
These cumin seeds cookies are not only delicious snacks they are also a good source of iron. Use a strainer to filter the fine flour. A very basic eggless cumin cookie recipe using simple ingredients. You can cook Salted Cumin Cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salted Cumin Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of milk.
You can't go wrong with this This is one such cookie recipe. So if I can do it, anybody can do it. I'm stressing this point because I. If you use self rising flour, omit baking soda and salt.
Salted Cumin Cookies instructions
- Take both flours in a bowl. Whisk egg along with oil and butter. Add to flour. Add salt and sugar also..
- Mix and make a semi-soft dough using milk as required, cover and leave for 15 minutes..
- Roll the dough into 1 cm thick sheet, sprinkle cumin seeds and press a little to stick. Cut ciikies in the desired shape..
- Preheat an oven at 170°c for 5 minutes.Bake the cookies for 20 minutes on middle rack..
- Cool the cookies on wire-rack.Serve with tea/coffee..
Salted Chocolate Chunk Cookies From Ashley Rodriguez's Not Without Salt (site) and Date Night In (book). A couple recipe-specific notes: The version I originally made from the Not Without Salt site. These dark chocolate chunk cookies are sprinkled with sea salt before baking and are deliciously chewy. It's what I crave and the reason that I often have butter coming to room temperature on the counter. The dough exists only to hold the chocolate in place.