Fried cumin rice# myuniquericerecipecontest. Indian fried rice made with long-grain rice, cumin, black peppercorns, and onions. Fried Cumin rice recipe Nelly's Kitchen. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil.
Easy Indian Food – How To Make Cumin Rice. Place the rice in a sauce pan that has a tight fitting lid. Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce. You can have Fried cumin rice# myuniquericerecipecontest using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried cumin rice# myuniquericerecipecontest
- Prepare 3 cups of rice.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s of Some cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Water.
Peel the carrots; thinly slice into rounds. Cut off and discard the root ends of the bok choy; roughly chop. Crack the egg into a bowl; season with salt and pepper and beat until smooth. In a separate bowl, combine the mayonnaise and remaining cumin-Sichuan sauce.
Fried cumin rice# myuniquericerecipecontest step by step
- Heat oil in a sufuria add the cumin seeds and stir for a minute.
- Add onions and saute.
- Measure your water, this will depend on the rice your using mine requires 1:1 so 3 cups of water and some salt then let it boil.
- Wash your rice and stir into the boiling water, leave to cook.
- Once the water is well dried, use a fork to stir – this helps in separating the particles. Cover for 5 mins then serve with your preferred stew..
Taste, then season with salt and pepper if desired. Jeera Rice (Zeera Rice or Cumin Rice) is a tempting rice dish of Punjabi cuisine. In its simplest form, it is a steamed rice with nice flavor of pan fried cumin seeds (Jeera). This simple and easy recipe also uses onion and cashew nuts stir fried in ghee to enhance the flavor and palatability. This is a wonderfully cumin flavored rice that enhances the flavor of many a dull meal!!