Artichoke Cheese Bread Bowl.
You can cook Artichoke Cheese Bread Bowl using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Artichoke Cheese Bread Bowl
- You need 1 loaf of sheepherders bread.
- Prepare 2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of mayo.
- You need 1 can of artichoke hearts.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of paprika.
Artichoke Cheese Bread Bowl step by step
- Cut 1/4 top of bread off and hollow out bottom half. Save bread to cut into pieces for dipping..
- Blend mayo, parmesan cheese, and finely diced artichoke hearts..
- Put artichoke mixture in hollowed out bread..
- Sprinkle paprika over top..
- Bake at 350 for 30 mins or until edges are brown.