Coleslaw with cumin cilantro dressing. An easy to make Mexican coleslaw that pairs well with anything! Eat it in tacos, as a side salad or even as a main dish piled with toppings. So far I have shared this Cilantro Coleslaw, Mexican Coleslaw with Cumin Lime Dressing, Asian Cabbage Slaw with Basil Ginger Dressing This classic coleslaw recipe is completely homemade.
Mix cilantro and red onion into dressing. Add cabbage, bell pepper, onion and cilantro. For dressing: Whisk lime juice, ground cumin, minced garlic and hot pepper sauce in med. bowl. You can cook Coleslaw with cumin cilantro dressing using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coleslaw with cumin cilantro dressing
- Prepare 3 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 of squeeze of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 head of small-medium cabbage, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of carrot, peeled and julienne with a grater.
- It’s 3 of small radishes, grated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro, finely chopped.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Citrus Cumin Coleslaw is a healthy delicious slaw made with a creamy homemade vinaigrette. The coleslaw our family enjoys is always from fresh vegetables and fresh dressings. Whether is an angel hair coleslaw with a light mayo dressing or a purple cabbage citrus slaw or a creamy cilantro lime. Low Fat Coleslaw With Vinegar Dressing Recipes.
Coleslaw with cumin cilantro dressing instructions
- Thinly slice cabbage. Use a grater to julienne the carrot and radishes. Chop the cilantro up and place everything in a large bowl..
- In a smaller bowl, mix the vinegar, mustard, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper..
- Pour dressing on the coleslaw and let it chill out a few hours in the fridge before eating. I always make coleslaw the night before to let the flavors sink in. Great recipe for a potluck or entertaining, make it the night before and you're good to go!.
Asian Coleslaw with Creamy Orange Sesame DressingThe Endless Meal. Tahini, carrots, red pepper, mandarin orange, roasted salted cashews. This Cilantro-Lime Slaw is the perfect example of a simple and enjoyable real food recipe. Toss the coleslaw and dressing together. Serve the coleslaw over tacos, on sandwiches (a barbecue I did add a bit of cumin to the dressing to meld with the flavors of the carnitas and it added such a nice.