Cumin-spiced pork tenderloin with root vegetables. Using paper towels, pat the pork tenderloins dry, and apply the spice blend to the meat generously to create a crust. If you need to continue to roast the vegetables until they are soft, remove the pork and. Skinnytaste > Grilling Recipes > Grilled Cumin Spiced Pork Tenderloin.
Consequently, I'm always trying to reinvent it. Here, a rub is made from the same spices you might use to flavor an. The combination of the cumin and garlic complement the pork nicely. You can cook Cumin-spiced pork tenderloin with root vegetables using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cumin-spiced pork tenderloin with root vegetables
- Prepare 2 of pork tenderloins.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of corriancer.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of granulated or ground garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- You need to taste of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped into large slices.
- You need 4 of parsnips, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of fresh garlic, crushed.
- It’s 1 of large orange peeled and segmented.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pomegranate seeds (approx. 1 pomegranate) – optional.
- You need of bacon fat (or other fat).
Served over roasted root vegetables, this Using paper towels, pat the pork tenderloins dry, and apply the spice blend to the meat generously to create a crust. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, and melt the bacon fat. A tasty pork recipe with root vegetables like rutabagas, parsnips, carrots and turnips. Pour over pork tenderloin in a plastic bag.
Cumin-spiced pork tenderloin with root vegetables step by step
- Combine cumin, coriander, granulated/ground garlic, sea salt and black pepper..
- Pat pork tenderloin dry with paper towels. Apply spice mix to the meat generously to create a crust..
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and melt bacon (or other) fat in it..
- Place pork tenderloins in the skillet and sear on all sides for approximately 2 minutes per side..
- Place the onions, crushed garlic, orange segments, and pomegranates seeds (optional) in a large roasting dish. Add pork tenderloin on top..
- Roast for 30-40 minutes or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 60C/ 145F. Vegetables can often taken an additional 10-15 minutes. If you need to continue to roast vegetables until they are soft and pork is done, simply remove the pork and set it aside as otherwise it will get too dry..
- Slice the tenderloin diagonally with a sharp knife and serve over roasted vegetables..
Root Vegetables Coriander Weeknight Meals Clean Eating Recipes Cooking Time Paleo Recipes Roast Spices. Pour over pork tenderloin in a plastic bag. Pat the pork dry with paper towels. Place in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add half the cumin-Sichuan sauce; turn to coat.